Be our guest!
We invite all people to worship with us, participate in our events, or join our congregation.
If you are planning to visit us for the first time, here is some information that may be helpful:
- Ample street parking is available near the church. There is an accessible parking space in front of the church and another accessible parking space on Whitney Avenue.
- The main church entrance is located on Mifflin Avenue. You may enter through the middle set of red doors or the glass door to the right of the main entrance. There is also an accessible entrance located at the red door on Whitney Avenue with a chair lift to the main level.
- A staffed nursery is provided during worship; children K-3 are invited to participate in both the children’s message and junior church afterwards.
- Our Second Sunday Social meal follows worship the second Sunday of every month. There is no cost for our guests, and it’s a great way to meet people in a relaxed setting.
- The Lord’s Supper is celebrated during worship the first Sunday of every month. Everyone is welcome to participate, and gluten free bread is provided.
- We do not expect our guests to look or dress any certain way. Come as you are.
Please ask our greeters for any assistance you may need upon your arrival. Also, let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our hospitality to our guests.
If you have any questions before your visit, feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you soon!